Vaš Horoskop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open chakras?

2 posters

Go down

Open chakras? Empty Open chakras?

Post  Lola Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:54 am

Hello,

I've recently taken on Chakra workshop to improve my life and relationships in general.
Is it possible to reach a stage where your chakras are always open?

Thanks very much,

Lola

Lola

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Open chakras? Empty Re: Open chakras?

Post  Mira Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:17 am

I am not an expert on chakras, but this might help. It's an article from wikipedia.org:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra

Chakras, as described above, are energy centers along the spine located at major branchings of the human nervous system, beginning at the base of the spinal column and moving upward to the top of the skull. Chakras are considered to be a point or nexus of biophysical energy or prana of the human body. Shumsky states that "prana is the basic component of your subtle body, your energy field, and the entire chakra system...the key to life and source of energy in the universe."[4]

The following seven primary chakras are commonly described:

Muladhara (Sanskrit: मूलाधार, Mūlādhāra) Base or Root Chakra (last bone in spinal cord *coccyx*)
Swadhisthana (Sanskrit: स्वाधिष्ठान, Svādhiṣṭhāna) Sacral Chakra (ovaries/prostate)
Manipura (Sanskrit: मणिपूर, Maṇipūra) Solar Plexus Chakra (navel area)
Anahata (Sanskrit: अनाहत, Anāhata) Heart Chakra (heart area)
Vishuddha (Sanskrit: विशुद्ध, Viśuddha) Throat Chakra (throat and neck area)
Ajna (Sanskrit: आज्ञा, Ājñā) Brow or Third Eye Chakra (pineal gland or third eye)
Sahasrara (Sanskrit: सहस्रार, Sahasrāra) Crown Chakra (Top of the head; 'Soft spot' of a newborn)
Chakras in the head from lowest to highest are: golata, talu/talana/lalana, ajna, talata/lalata, manas, soma, sahasrara (and sri inside it.)

:cyclops:
Mira
Mira
Admin

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-10

https://www.astrologija.com

Back to top Go down